Hobby Fendt Dethleffs TEC LMC Knaus roof hood cover replacement.
- Roof opening measurements: 40 x 40 cm.
- Outer measures of the cover: approx. 46 x 46 cm
- Spaces from screw to screw at the handle: approx. 125 mm
- Spaces from handle to handle: approx. 355 mm
Please check, based on the dimensions and the appearance, if the roof light has been used in your vehicle.
This MPK roof-hood was used in vehicles from about 1980 - 2003.
In older models the hinges are welded with the cover from the outside.
Includes the roof hood cover and handles.
Sometimes, some costumers needed to use their old handles, because the producer made some changes within the hood cover.
Only this roof hood cover and the handles are available.
- Original spare parts are supplied without installation instructions and mounting materials, as these parts are intended for an installation in a workshop.
Please be aware that the following informations: Used from ..... to, do not always apply for all vehicles of a specific model year.
If you can’t identify an article based on the pictures, then please send a request, with your chassis number (vehicle identification no.) enclosed, to the sparepart support .
- If you want to order the following articles, please always submit your chassis number (vehicle identification no.) during the order process.
Windows, bumpers, brake pads, rims, shock dampers, voltage transformers, lighting control systems, cutlery drawers, carpets.
No shipping without the vehicle identification no. ! ! !